First, take a few minutes to study these quiz questions. Can you complete these:
- "I like it when an interviewer asks a question that _______ the guest___-____ ." (Neil)
- Use _______ questions that elicit a _______ reply.
- _______ questions elicit a _______ reply.
- Get some _______ _______ .
Who developed a method of questioning around two and a half thousand years ago that aims to discover hidden truths? Was it…
a) Hippocrates? b) Socrates? c) Aristotle?
The secret of TV host Larry King's success:
- Ask good questions, _______ carefully to the answers.
- You have to make the camera _______ .
- Good interviewers _______ _______ from being the centre of attention.
- Ask _______ or stupid questions.
Now listen to the programme. Post your answers on the Tag Board or in a Comment.
It would be great to see everyone on board here!
Official answers soon!