Hello to all our readers. First of all I must apologise for this post being, on 12 February, my first since 20 December! My excuse must be that the beginning of 2015 has been exceptionally busy. I am very sorry about this and I plan, from now on, to add at least one post a fortnight, and hopefully more often than that.
Now, I must give you the answers to the quiz about Superheroes. Here they are:
1. What year did Superman first appear published in a comic? It was (c) in 1938
2. And he was originally a villain - that is, the bad guy.
3. Superheroes in real life are people who do something [good].
4. What does the Japanese superhero do? He makes his fellow-citizens [happy].
5. Why does he do it? He says that, after the 2011 earthquake and tsunami, that he wanted ["to bring the smile back (to people's faces)".]
6. Interestingly, real life superheroes keep their identity [a closely guarded/secret].
7. Another Japanese man is considered a hero because he [volunteers to keep Tokyo's streets cleaner].
An honourable mention naturally goes to Filomena, Manola and Federica for taking part in our Quiz. Many thanks!
And in a few days' time I'll post another Quiz.
Finally, a very happy New Year 2015 - even if it is a little late.