Hello everyone. I am sorry to have been away for over a month! It has been a busy time. Now, however, I can give you the answers to the latest Six Minute English Quiz:
1. Do you know how long the cast for The Bald Soprano was on stage for? Was it for about:
It was c) 23 hours! Aaagghhh!
2. Finn often dreams of something more exciting, such as becoming [a professional diver] or [a pilot of a really fast plane].
3. American fighter pilot Missy Cummings said she staved off boredom by [listening to Oprah Winfrey shows]
4. Tiffany Watts-Smith says boredom is a [very] [useful] emotion because it [spurs people on to change something about their environment.]
5.She says it [encourages creativity].
6. Finn says he's going to [stave off] his boredom by booking himself a [fantastic holiday], maybe in [Patagonia, Argentina] to see the [penguins].
You can still answer these questions, in a comment or on the Tag Board:
(a) What things, people or situations make you bored?
(b) How do you cope with boredom?
Another Quiz soon! Meanwhile, keep visiting this page and practising your listening skills.
Goodbye for now!