Rob and Finn on the BBC bring you this week's Six Minute English Quiz.
Here are the questions. Fill the blanks with a missing word for each blank if you see ___ . Complete the sentences if you see a series of dots (……)
1. Freedom is ….
2. This week's official question:
According to the World Freedom Index 2013 by the Canadian Fraser Institute, the people of which country came out as number one, in terms of having the most freedom? Was it:
a) USA b) Sweden c) New Zealand ?
3. If you can say what you like you have …..
4. The British hostage Norman Kember, held in Iraq, survived because of his ____.
5. He was able to feel free by ….
6. Freedom came for him in a ___ ___ on [give the date].
7. The first thing he did when he returned to England was to ….
8. Many ____ have been written about freedom.
9. Nowadays many people use ____ ____ in order to protest.
Now listen to the programme and think about the answers to these questions. Post your answers in a Comment or on the Tag Board.
I hope many more people will come and join us this time! Six people left answers last time. Can we double this number? I look forward to seeing as many of you here as possible!