Today I'm brining you the answers to the current Six Minute English Quiz on Freedom. Six people responded to this Quiz, which is great, but many more people could take part! Here are the answers:
1. Freedom is “the power to write, act or speak as one wants.”
2. This week's official question: According to the World Freedom Index 2013 by the Canadian Fraser Institute, the people of which country came out as number one, in terms of having the most freedom? It was ...New Zealand.
3. If you can say what you like you have free speech.
4. The British hostage Norman Kember, held in Iraq, survived because of his mind.
5. He was able to feel free by thinking about his garden.
6. Freedom came for him in a military operation on 23 March 2006.
7. The first thing he did when he returned to England was to walk in his garden.
8. Many songs have been written about freedom.
9. Nowadays many people use social media in order to protest.
Many thanks to Filomena, Gianluca, Manola, Federica, Cristina and Arturo for their kind participation. But where is everyone else??
More news coming up this week.
Kindest regards to you all,