Read the questions and then listen to Rob and Jennifer.
Question 1 (Official):
What is the annoying habit of onychophagia commonly known as?
a) Picking your nose;
b) Biting your nails;
c) Talking very loudly
You’ll hear the answer at the end of the programme.
2) An example of annoying habits mentioned by the first speaker was: (give a short answer)
3) How did the first speaker counteract the bad habit? By (complete the sentence with a short phrase)
4) What bad habit does the second speaker describe? Talking in _____ . (one word)
5) What examples of this bad habit do Rob and Jenny give? “Thinking ___ ___ ___”, “Going ___”, “To ___ ___” (one word for each space)
6) What do Rob and Jenny say is top of the list for bad office habits? " ..... " (Give a short answer)
7) What does Charles Elvin, of the Institute of Leadership, say that managers should do to eliminate bad habits? “..........” (Give a short answer summarising Mr Elvin's ideas.)
Now listen to the programme. Then, as always, send in your answers to the seven questions using the Tag Board or a Comment. I hope as many readers as possible will participate - to give us that communal, interactive Internet feeling!
Have a nice week. Yours,