Here's a vexed vocabulary question. Using the appropriate form of the words above, can you complete these sentences?
1. A lot of people are ___ about the latest murder in the Metro.
2. When you see the directors, ___ them I came to the meeting at the time we agreed - but no one turned up :-(
3. We're having ___ with our partners on how to agree on intellectual property rights for these images.
4. I don't ___ Arabic very well - just enough for basic communication.
5. They are ___ that we haven't kept our promises. It's not true.
Send us your answers in a comment or on the Tag Board.
Coming soon: a new Six Minute English Quiz!
Have a very good day.