Hello everyone! As promised, here is a very brief Olympics Quiz, based on the official Olympics website.
By answering these simple questions, you will be taken through the site. Later, you might like to do some further exploration.
Here are the questions:
1. How many medals are being made for the Olympics?
2. Where will they be stored before the Games?
3. How much are tickets for the Big Dance in Trafalgar Square on 14 July?
4. When is the Women's Cycling Road Race?
5. When is the Men's Laser Sailing Race?
6. How many Olympic medals has Paralympic sportswoman Paola Fantato won? And in which sport?
7. How many bananas will be eaten by the Olympic Torch-bearing team as it tours the UK?
And here is the official London 2012 website. I encourage everyone to have a go and answer. Post your answers on the Tag Board or in a Comment.
You'll need to explore the site systematically for some of the questions. If people appear to be finding any questions difficult, I will provide some help in a few days' time.