Hello everyone. Here are the answers to the quiz on the Diamond Jubilee:
1-2. The Queen's first official visit to Italy was from 2 to 5 May 1961 as a guest of President Gronchi.
3. Her most recent visit was 16-19 October 2000 Italy, visiting President Ciampi.
4. Her first official visit to the Vatican City was 5 May 1961 Vatican City, and the Pope at the time was John XXIII.
5. Her most recent visit to the Vatican was on 7 October 1980, and the Pope at the time was John Paul II.
6. The Italian President who visited the Queen in 1969 was Giuseppe Saragat.
7. The most recent visit to the UK by an Italian President was 23-26 October 1990, and the visitor was President Francesco Cossiga.
8. In 1951 the then Princess Elizabeth visited Canada with her husband.
Apologies for the typing mistake in the original quiz, which read 'Prince Elizabeth'.
9. When, on Wednesday 6th February 1952, Princess Elizabeth learned that she had become Queen, she was staying at 'Treetops', a game lodge in a remote area of Kenya.
10. The first British monarch to celebrate a Jubilee was King George III, when he celebrated his Golden Jubilee in October 1809.
11. Five of the well known rock stars who played at the Queen's Jubilee Concert could include Elton John, Robbie Williams, Cliff Richard, Paul McCartney and Grace Jones. But there were many others - Kylie Minogue and Stevie Wonder, to name but two.
Many thanks to Salvatore and Catia who answered the questions on the Tag Board. You have been fantastic. But where was everyone else?
Time for me to close down now, but I'll be back very soon with some pointers on using Internet to answer your grammar questions. And a fresh Six Minute English Quiz is coming up. Watch this space! as they say in the classics.