Those questions, with the answers:
1. This week's official question: What is the ratio of men to women in the world? The right answer was:
b) 101 males to every 100 females.
2. According to the most pessimistic research, how long will it be before men could be extinct? A hundred thousand years.
3. Men separated from the rhesus monkey 25 million years ago.
4. Jennifer Hughes of the Whitehead Institute in Cambridge, Massachusetts, says that human genes will remain stable for many millions of years to come.
5. She says that natural selection is doing a very good job in preserving those genes.
6. What, according to the discussion, is the difference between men's sex chromosomes and those of women? They are not as sophisticated.
7. What difference would it make, according to the presenters, if there were no men?
Rosie says, "More would get done."
She says her boyfriend had never used a washing machine until he was 30 years old.
8. Neil says that if there were only women in the world, "you'd never get into the bathroom!"
9. Rosie's boyfriend is terrified of mice.
10. Rosie says that men are useful for lifting heavy things and opening jars with the lids tightly screwed on.
11. On a more serious note, Rosie says that if there were only women, there would be far fewer wars if there were only women.
12. She says women would be more likely to talk things over than resort to violence.
Very many thanks to Luisa, Alberto, Graziana, Catia, Manuela and others for your answers to the Quiz.
I'll post a further message for you all before the Easter holidays start. watch this space!