Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Your Ideal Date

Hello everyone.
Later this week I will post a new Six Minute English Quiz. For now however, I would like to invite you to debate this question:

What's your ideal date?

It's an appropriate question for the day after St. Valentine's Day.

In this context, a "date" is an appointment, often in the evening, for a movie or a restaurant dinner, with someone you are romantically attracted or attached to.

For a wide variety of opinions on this theme, click on the BBC's Express English site.

Then post your ideas on the Tag Board. Or if your answer is rather long, post it in a Comment.

You can also post your ideas on the BBC's site, but you will have to register first.

That's all for right now. I look forward to reading your ideas on what you think is an ideal date!

More later this week.
Mike

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the best way to celebrate the day of LOVE is eating a dessert or take warm chocolate in a nice coffee-bar and than go out for romantic walk in the park. And definitely give lots of kisses.
Khrystyna Miziuk

Maria said...

For my ideal date, I would like going to a weekend away from Rome, staying in a charming hotel by being tourists, eating speacial food ora stayng at home having a simple candle-lit dinner cooked by me