Hello everybody. It's a rainy Tuesday morning here in Rome. So to cheer you up, here is another listening comprehension exercise from Six Minute English. This time, it's about an idea in Copenhagen, Denmark, initiated by a new hotel there.
As usual, read the questions, then listen to the dialogue.
1. Official question: according to the Copenhagen government's statistics how many kilometres are cycled in total, every working day, by people living and working in Copenhagen?
a) 1.2 million km; b) 1.6 million km; c) 2.1 million km
2. What are Callum's two favourite pastimes?
3. Why is the new hotel making its unusual offer to cyclists?
4. What can be done with ten watts of electricity, as a practical example?
5. What other form of renewable energy does Denmark produce?
6. And what proportion of Denmark's energy does this alternative form provide?
Now listen to the programme. And as usual, post your answers on the Tag Board or in a Comment.
And let's participate in Massive Numbers! I'd like to see the Tag Board and Comments Section absolutely flooded with your messages! I look forward to it.
More very soon and have a nice day!