This is something that came up in a lesson with Level 3 two days ago. So here's a short test: insert the correct preposition:
1. We were thinking _____ calling him Tosca after one of my favourite operas, until we realised he was a boy.
2. All those people who might have been thinking _____ Singapore as a regional office will now have to reconsider Hongkong.
3. We weren't thinking _____ giving the money to anybody.
4. I am still thinking _____ being an actor.
5. But I have been doing a lot of thinking _____ my life and seeing a lot of things I don't like.
Your answers (just the sentence number and the correct preposition) on the Tag Board!
More soon & have a nice day,