Here are the answers to the "like" / "as" quiz of a few days ago:
- And, like Sir Geoffrey and Mr Heseltine, he routinely sets up federalism as a straw man to knock down.
- Astonishingly, they both work full time, Jenny as a district nurse, Michael a doctor.
- Cambridge boss Ian Atkins described his team's performance against Portsmouth on Saturday as " disgraceful".
- Does it look like a begonia?
- Guthrie was not prepared to accept what seemed like being the total demise of Sadler's Wells Opera.
- He said that they behaved like "wild dogs" when they broke up a peaceful demonstration by schoolchildren.
- I cried like a baby every time I tried to close my eyes.
- I don't know anything about Gary as a footballer but he's got nice legs.
- January is traditionally thought of as a bleak month.
- Publishers rarely, if ever, charge for personal things like Christmas cards.
- Senna struggled for a long time with what he later described as an undriveable car.
- The news comes as a shot in the arm for players and supporters.
- Are the standards of Germany are to be imposed on countries like Britain?
- Watching it as a professional I had to be concerned about poor defending. [a football report]
- What will it look like after the honeymoon?
Coming up: a final Six Questions for Six Minute English, the last before I go away on holiday later this week. Watch this space!