I have been very pleased to see all the comments that have been left on the Tag Board by so many people.
Commentators now include: Luisella, Cristian, Cecilia, Francesca Pagano, Ambra, Filippo, Benedetta, Matteo and Andrea.
And I'd like to welcome back former students Veronica, Maria Paola and Alessia! Many thanks for continuing to visit the Blog and using it to practise your English.
More about Comments: the Tag Board only accepts short messages. To leave a longer message, use the Comments facility at the bottom of each message, or posting. Here's how to do it:
1. At the bottom of the message, click on the Comments link.
2. Write your message in the window below where it says "Leave Your Comment:".
3. Choose an identity. You don't have to be a member of Google, so the first option isn't obligatory.
- I recommend using the "Name/URL" option. This way, your name automatically appears. The URL is optional. Leaving your e-mail address may result in extra Spam. If in doubt, don't leave it.
- If you choose Anonymous, please, please leave your name at the end of your message.
4. Do the Word verification: type in the letters and numbers you see. We use Word Verification to prevent Spammers from leaving comments automatically.
5. Click "Publish Your Comment" - but first check for spelling and grammar mistakes. However, I am here to help you: from time to time I can correct mistakes you make in your comments.
And bingo! your comment will appear in a few seconds.
I've just got time to recommend two Listening exercises, both from the BBC Learning English site:
1. "Words In The News" - Italy olive oil police;
2. "Six Minute English" - The wisdom of keeping quiet
Try these out and - leave your comment!
More next week.