Wednesday, December 19, 2007

New Comment Box

Hello everybody. I'd like to draw your attention to a new feature of this Blog: the message board at the top of the right-hand column.

For some time I have been concerned that not many people have been leaving comments (though honourable mentions go to those who have.) I guess many people are put off by having to search for the Comments link at the end of a posting (article), especially if they want to leave a comment that is not directly connected to the posting.

So I have added a general Comments box to the Blog. It's easy to use: just type your name and e-mail address or URL in the windows provided, then type your message and click the "Tag" button.

NB: your e-mail address is OPTIONAL, and in any case your e-mail address will NOT appear on the message board. But please do write your name - first name only if you prefer - and class code, so that I recognise you. Thanks.

Many thanks to Colin Hoy of the British Council Syria for this idea.

Another small change: I have separated the two Word Search/Concordancer sites from the "Learning and Practising English" list. This should make them easier to find and use.

Enjoy! and more very soon.
Mike

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is really a good idea, in my opinion. So, I wish we could use it properly increasing our English knowledge!!

giacomo 4b TT