Here are 10 sentences (I have removed a duplicate sentence) taken from a British National Corpus search. Say in a comment whether the missing word in each sentence should be each or every - or are both possible?
1. April 1990, married couples have been taxed independently, and _______ spouse is responsible for paying tax on his/her own income. If
2. found responsible and brought to justice. PRISONER LETTER WRITING CAMPAIGN _______ of the people whose story follows is a prisoner of conscience.
3. from Birmingham. She talks incessantly and seems over-enthusiastic about nearly _______ aspect of life --; prattling on without caring much about the kind
4. now available to members of the public at a price of 50p _______ . Last year ACET educators saw 24,500 pupils in face to face
5. the forms in which it was internalised or repressed., Not _______ reader of his book can have come to it believing the chauvinistic
6. the woman he lives with and loves. It isn't _______ comic genius who would undertake to send his talent into such painful
7. These early groups were called "Threes Groups" because _______ adopted three prisoners, one from the East, one from the
8. use the covenant form attached to this leaflet you can make _______ annual payment at any time, or by any instalments, you
9. vitally important role to play. Until the numbers of deaths _______ month has risen to equal or exceed the number of new diagnoses
10. Well, drove all the way up. Must have stopped _______ ten yards between junctions seventeen and eighteen. Not a trace of
This exercise was designed for Level 4 classes, but I recommend it to Level 3 as well.