Tuesday, April 24, 2007

First Certificate: Advice for Students...

... is available on the British Council's Learn English Professionals site. Click here to see it.

Try the materials for
Listening Practice. Materials for other parts of the exam will be available in the near future.

Don't for get to add Learn English Professionals to your Favorites.

For Listening, I suggest you study the main listening
introduction page and try each part in chronological order.

The first one is "What are they talking about?" Try all eight exercises this week. Tell me how it went by leaving a comment! Please don't forget to do this. Not enough people are leaving comments. :-(

Check the
British Council Hub for a good movie review and commentaries on Portuguese life.

Have a good Liberation Day!

- Mike

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Mike I 've done listening exercises about the first certificate on this blog and I found them very useful.however I think the ones we do in classroom are more difficult expecially when we listen to radio extracts.
See you soon Giacomo

Anonymous said...

I visited the website This website is useful because it let me practice at home.
Adriana