Tuesday, January 24, 2006

How To Leave A Comment

Thank you very much Fabio for leaving your comment in last week's posting - see below.

However, several students have told me that they are not sure how to leave a comment. In particular, they were worried that they had to log in to Blogger and enter a user name and password, which they did not have.

Worry no more. The procedure is elementary - in fact, it's a piece of cake! Here's how:

First, write your comment in the window provided.
Second, choose an identity. Most of you will choose the second or third options - "Other" or "anonymous".

If you choose 'Other', you are asked to write your name, and the URL (address) of your Web site, if you have one. If you don't, then you need not write anything. Your name will appear next to your comment.

If you choose 'Anonymous', then the word 'Anonymous' will appear next to your comment. But I would love you to leave your name at the end of the comment.

Third, you'll be asked to complete the word verification procedure. This ensures that only huamn beings post comments, and this saves us from Spammers or mass mail artists.

Finally, click on 'Publish Your Comment'. However you can preview it first if you like - good for correcting any mistakes.

And that's it! As I said, it is a 'piece of cake'! If you are still having problems, let me know.

Ciao4now,

Mike

7 comments:

Silvia said...

It's All Clear To Us Now!

martina said...

Hi micheal!
I' m very angry because I cant' isten to BBC audio files with my comouter. It doesn't read the format, and I don' t find the right program on internet.
Now I try with the chat... I hope I' be more lucky!

martina said...

Sorry micheal!
I made a lot of mistakes!!
It's not my fault, it's my new keyboard!

Mike said...

Hi Martina,

Try donloading Real Audio from the Net while you are on the BBC web site. The BBC site is full of links to Real Audio. They try to help you as much as they can.

I hope this helps.

Ciao4now,

Mike :-)

Anonymous said...

Ok folks....it's easy...better...piace of cake!!!...bye bye!!
Fabio

Anonymous said...

Michael I'm trying to send my homework by e-mail from Friday but the postmaster of the British Council goes on sending me a delivery status notification (failed). Have a check of your e-mail (when you came back from the mountain (=) Have a good time!
Myriam

English Grammar said...

english grammar
english grammar
english grammar
english grammar
english grammar
english grammar
english grammar
english grammar